SMARTPHONE QUALITATIVE PROJECT MANAGER
Over the Shoulder (OTS) is the world’s most powerful smartphone-based consumer insight platform. OTS uses the smartphones in people's hands to get unprecedented access and insight into their everyday behaviors, beliefs and attitudes. The OTS team is a unique collection of insight-seekers, idea people & qualitative pioneers. Over the past eight years, we proudly invented and developed OTS into the world’s most powerful smartphone insight tool, and put it to work for many of the world’s most famous brands.
We have mastered the complex art of finding the right people to participate, creating the most engaging tasks for participants and making it easy for our clients to transform all of that evidence into fresh brand strategy and new product ideas.
As we grow, we are seeking additional SMARTPHONE QUALITATIVE PROJECT MANAGERS to join our dynamic, innovative team. You’ll manage smartphone qualitative projects including client service, recruitment sourcing and management, project building, testing, and operations. You’ll be the operational specialist who ensures that we’re efficiently and smoothly managing the team members and multitude of details that create a successful smartphone ethnography/qualitative project. There's also an opportunity to play a role in the development of Over the Shoulder's marketing and sales development efforts.
We are seeking someone with 3+ years of experience in market research, recruiting, and some technical market research software competence.
- You need to be a strong people manager who can help us set up and manage our project flows and keep teams on-task and motivated.
- We need someone with proven communications skills and experience who is comfortable using project management tools like Basecamp to run tight, smooth projects from start to finish.
- We need someone with experience recruiting participants and connections with recruiting and panel companies. You’ll help us continue to evolve the way we get consistently great participants and find and manage our relationships with recruiting partners and approaches. Creativity and innovation are crucial.
- Experience finding and managing relationships with transcription and translation partners would be an asset.
- We need strong creative and problem-solving skills. We frequently execute projects in innovative ways that have never been tried before, and we're constantly looking to find better practices and partnerships as the smartphone qualitative space evolves.
We work hard, execute amazing projects, invent new ways of doing things and have a great time doing it. You’d be working with our team in our downtown Chicago office, close to trains and L. Dress is casual, attitude is progressive and achievement-oriented.
If this position sounds like your ideal next career move, please fill in the form below so we can get to know you a little.